Skip to main content

Ashley's Favorites

Favorite Restaurant: TGI Fridays, Red Lobster

Favorite Foods: Pizza, Seafood, Strawberries, Watermelon

Favorite place to buy clothes: Limited Too, Abercrombie, Hollister, Kohls, Dillards

Favorite color(s): Blue, Green, Red, Gold, Silver, baby Blue, Green-blue

Favorite Domestic Animal: Miniature Pomeranian, Cats (Ragamuffins and Calico's), Rabbits

Favorite Wild Animal: Bobcats, White Tigers, Koala Bears and Owls, Dolphins

Favorite Things to Do:, Anything with dance, Brad's Baseball Games or Red Sox Games, Broadway/Musical shows, Movies with my friends,

Favorite Places to Go: Any Zoo, Any Mall, loves to go on Cruises, Sea World

Favorite Places to Visit or would like to Visit: Washington DC, Colorado, California, North Carolina

Favorite Recording Artists: Jonas Brothers, The Cheetah Girls, Rascal Flatts, Trace Adkins, Carrie Underwood, Toby Keith

Favorite Things to do with Friends: choreograph dance routines, swim, go shopping, go to movies.

Favorite Things to do with Family: Go on a picnic in the park, go to the beach and stay in a condo, movie night at home and going to church, ride around looking at house we can never afford to buy.

Favorite Potato Chips: Lays BBQ

Favorite Fruit: Strawberries and Watermelon

Favorite Ice Cream: Lactaid Free Vanilla Ice Cream (wish they made chocolate).

Favorite Sandwich: Peanut Butter Sandwich with Lays BBQ chips inside. Yes, it's gross but it's good, try it.

Favorite thing to do with my mom: I love it when my mom and I go to lunch together and then go get a manicure and pedicure.

Favorite thing to do with Dad: I love to ride my bike as my dad runs in the neighborhood. I also love it when my dad lays in bed with me and watches TV or reads a book.

Favorite thing to do with Brad: I love to do anything with Brad, play chess, play Monopoly, play Guitar Hero, etc.

Favorite Thing about me: I love everyone, and I love my eyes and my dimples.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ashley's Story

“Although Ashley’s liver is failing, she isn’t sick enough to be placed on the liver transplant list. We were told that Ashley would need a new liver by the time she reaches puberty." Ashley was born at the end of July in 1998, but her story doesn’t start there;her story begins when she was just a little peanut in my womb. At 24 weeks gestation we learned we were having a girl, but our little girl had something wrong with her. Imagine sitting in the examining room, and the excitement of learning you are having a girl, then at the same time you hear the silence in the room when something is just not right with the baby. We were told that Ashley possibly had an ovarian cyst. It was normal and not to worry. But something told us it was more than just an ovarian cyst. As soon as Ashley was delivered she struggled to live. The umbilical cord was wrapped around her neck twice, and she was blue. Thankfully the doctor cut the cord immediately and although Ashley was still blue; she was b...

It's been a while. Did you know...

that Ashley was in the hospital  after Thanksgiving and before Christmas?  She had a bleed. She has varices.  Just a little reminder that she is not healthy and has a life threatening liver disease. that we lost our beloved beautiful puppy, Sarge, on January 2.  It was sudden, shocking, and sad.  We think he had leukemia based on his symptoms.  Not sure if we will ever get another dog.  Sarge was one of a kind and a perfect fit for our laid back, drama free family. that Ashley made the Principal's Honor Roll her 1st Semester of high school while taking all honors courses.  She is beautiful and smart. that Ashley is still dancing for her high school dance team minus a solo this year. She loves being part of the team but really misses competing in her favorite style of dance, lyrical/contemporary. that after a couple years of not having a dance studio to call home.  We think we may have finally found just the place.  Maybe som...

It's Ashley HERE!

Hey guys! It's my first post! EVER! I am soo happy cause I wanted all of you guys to know that I am addicted (slightly HAHA) to the Shaytards/Shaycarl/Shayloss/Katilette/etc. So you guys need to go subscribe to their channels! They're amazing, It's about everyday family life and they post a video everyday! It relieves the stress, and I love it! Its so funny. So you should go watch one! Anyways... I just wanted to say hey! I love you guys sooooo much for donating stuff, before my mom closed the original website. :) And thanks you guys who are still here, watching over me and when I was a baby and sending me packages! I enjoyed them so much! THANKS! I loved them, like they were great. Thanks you guys for sending me prayers and teddy bears ("Shout out to Matthew") (: So guys I am going to post something everyday. Cause' my mom is getting Lazy, and she could pass this on to me if she wanted *Wink Wink*. But you'd have to do the designing, WE NEED ...